Lot 2114, Brooklime Street, Llandilo

4 3 1


Sold by Ray in Record time ! Call me to sell yours, 0416 385 400

Well presented brand new beautiful house offers 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with en-suite to the main and downstairs 3 piece powder room, open plan front living area leading to the large modern stone bench kitchen with the dining and family area overlooking the alfresco.

There are the big single garage with space for 2 cars, laundry room, landscape front lawn and good size backyard. It is close to community facility like school, shopping village and play-ground.

Secure this house with 10% deposit and pay the rest 90% when it is handed over.

Call Mel on 0433 112 758 and Allan 0433112769 for more details to make this lovely new home of yours.

Property Code: 3732

Property Type House

Land Size 313 m2

Price Sold - $763,500

Property brochure

Email to a Friend