29B/179 Reservoir Road, Blacktown
2 1 1
Beautiful cosy well maintained villa on Prime LocationProperty features:
• The perfect home for a small family or investors.
• Located in a quiet, well-maintained complex with low strata rates.
• Ideal location, only a few minutes drive to the M4 entrance, Sydney Zoo,
Raging Waters, Blacktown Drive In and Markets, the Workers Sports Club,
Woolworths, restaurants, parks and more!
• Just a short drive to Westpoint Shopping Centre, Blacktown Train Station,
Featherdale Wildlife Park and Blacktown Hospital.
• Close to Tyndale Christian School and within the school catchment of
Blacktown South Public School, which has Opportunity Classes.
• Light filled villa with a modern open plan design.
• Spacious kitchen with ample storage.
• Two large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes.
• Recently renovated with new floorboards throughout the living areas.
• Boasting a spacious courtyard, with a veranda, grass and concrete areas.
• Internal access garage which could be converted to a home office and an
extra car space in front of the house.
• Separate laundry.
• Split system air conditioning.
• Children's swing set and grass play area in the complex.
Strata Levies approx. $440 per quarter.
Council Rates approx. $404 per quarter.
Water approx. $230 per quarter
Call Praveen Sethi for a private inspection or see Praveen Sethi and Andrew Merton at the open house.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes
Remember if you are thinking of Selling your property. We only Charge 1% Selling fee + gst. We pay all the advertising. Talk to Praveen or Andrew for more details.