31/8-10 Fourth Avenue, Blacktown
2 1 1
Spacious 2 Bedroom Unit! Great Location!Walking distance to Blacktown train station, WestPoint Shopping Centre, local shops and local schools. This apartment is ideal for first home buyers and investors.
If a low-maintenance unit lifestyle is for you, but you don't want to walk up and down stairs, then this oversized ground floor unit is for you. Highly sought after, but seldom available, this unit in the heart of Blacktown CBD will not last!
• Close to all amenities, schools, WestPoint, Train Station.
• Large, combined lounge & dining room with access to the balcony.
• Large entertaining balcony with access from all the rooms.
• 2 Generous bedrooms with built-in both.
• Internal Laundry with enough space for storage.
• Modern huge bathroom with bathtub and shower.
• Light-filled throughout, immaculate kitchen & bathroom.
• Security car space, ample visitor parking.
• Kitchen with Gas cooking.
• Air conditioning.
• Northeast facing with full of light and air.
• Blacktown Station- 750m
• Blacktown WestPoint - 1.0km
• Blacktown showground- 1.9km
• Blacktown Hospital -1.8km
• Patricia Brother's College- 1.4km
• Mitchell High School – 2.9km
• Bert Oldfield Public School- 2.6km
• Shelly Public School- 3.4km
Strata Levies approx. = $955 per Quarter
Council Rates approx.= $410per Quarter
Water Bill approx. = $150 per Quarter
Investors Note: Currently rented at $420 P/W
Call Praveen Sethi for a private inspection or see at the open house.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.
Remember if you are thinking of Selling your property. We only Charge 1% Selling fee + gst. We pay all the advertising. Talk to Praveen or Andrew for more details.