4 Muringo Way, Blacktown
4 2 2
Great house, Great location, Quiet Street!This double storey home has an abundant of features which provides accommodation for any family! Located in a quiet, private location this property will cater to a large family or two. Conveniently located within walking distance from Aldi, local shopping centres, popular schools & public transport, this home is just waiting for its new family. Direct backyard access to the local sports field, children's playground, walkways/bike paths, Bungarribee Park & Western Sydney Parklands
• Four spacious bedrooms with one bedroom downstairs!
• Master bedroom featuring a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite
• Two lounges
• Large, open kitchen with gas cooking, new dishwasher
• Large open-plan lounge/ family room
• A spacious, sprawling, and well-manicured yard,
• Three separate toilets
• Ducted air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
• Wooden flooring throughout upstairs
• Tiles throughout downstairs
• Pergola outside great for entertaining guests
• Double Garage
• NBN connection PLUS Solar panels on roof
• Blacktown Westpoint- 2.8km
• Blacktown station- 3.2km
• Blacktown Hospital- 3.5km
Call Praveen Sethi for a private inspection or see Praveen Sethi and Andrew Merton at the open house.
Remember if you are thinking of Selling your property. We only Charge 1% Selling fee + gst. We pay all the advertising. Talk to Praveen or Andrew for more details.