9/12-14 Howard Avenue, Northmead
2 2 1
Beautiful Quiet Ground Floor Apartment on Prime LocationDesigned with a functional floorplan,
• Two bedrooms
• Built-in wardrobes in both rooms
• Two fresh bathrooms
• Prestige kitchen with gas cook-top, dishwasher and granite benchtops
• The living and dining areas feature high ceilings,
• Outdoor 2 entertaining alfresco area ideal for summer gathering or family get
• Single garage
• visitor carpark
Easy access to all amenities:
• Zoned for Northmead Public School and Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School
• 3.7 Parramatta Station
• 2.8 Westmead Station
• 3.5 km Parramatta Westfield
• Close proximity to arterial roads, M2, M4, M7
Strata Levies approx. $688 per quarter.
Council Rates approx. $399.68 per quarter.
Call Praveen Sethi for a private inspection or see Praveen Sethi and Andrew Merton at the open house.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes
Remember if you are thinking of Selling your property. We only Charge 1% Selling fee + gst. We pay all the advertising. Talk to Praveen or Andrew for more details.